[linux-dvb] Re: Call for the driver developers

> You are right, but on the other hand: this is free software that comes
> without warranty. If the driver developers don't like their project
> anymore,
> they can stop working or publicly releasing their code right away. Second,
> nobody stops you from writing your own firmware (this is the only part not
> currently available to the public) and fixing the bugs in the driver. The
> documentation for the card is freely available ;-)

You are right - thatīs exact the critical point ! - Sure - i donīt pay for
ther work - but - beleve me - i would like to play for a good product !

Thatīs other (bad) side of "free" software -

Again - please donīt understand me wrong - i only want a statement whatīs up
! - thatīs all......

Ok - Thatīs all folks...

CU

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a