[linux-dvb] Re: Driver bug or transponder 104 broken ?

> Well, in most cases I don't have to switch the channel to crash
> the driver, just sit a while on one of these channels and it will
> happen.
Mhh !
I have not tried this yet, because i start switching imediately to find out
if the problem is on all channels :-)

> I don't get channel not sync'ed. Most of the time I get an
> outcommand error 1 followed by an ARM reset. After this vdr is
> dead, no reaction to remote commands.
Which version of the driver and vdr do you use ? And which card do you have
?

I'm using the drivers from cvs 22.06.01 and vdr 0.83 with the Hauppauge
WinTV DVBs Card Rev 1.3

> I think this is quite meaningless, as I don't know which channel
> is nr. 6 on your list.
Yeah you're right :-)
6 is Sat1 and 7 is Pro7  - next time i'll send my channels.conf, too !
But as you do not get a "not synced" it's pretty useless anyway ...

> I have problems all the time. Just switch to Pro7 and wait.
> It seems that the distortion starts only a full 5/10 minutes.
Do you use Pro7 with the DolbyDigital audio pid ?