[linux-dvb] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.84

On 22 Jul 2001 Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:

>> > - Moved the channel display to the bottom of the screen.
>>
>> Well, I don't like it this way. I think it was very intuitive to
>> have the channel name at the top. Perhaps you could make it
>> configurable next time?
>
> Will do.
>
> For the moment please try changing
>
>   Interface->Open(MenuColumns, -5);

>   Interface->Open(MenuColumns, 5);
>
> in 'menu.c' (there are two such lines!).

OK, this didn't worked as expected (osd window has full screen
height). I had to rearrange the if-clause in cDvbApi::Open (move
the d==0 behind the two h/lineHeight).

Another thing: I think 18 menulines are too much. I have a 16:9
TV and if I'm watching a letter-boxed film (this ones with
the black border) I can zoom the picture to fitt the screen.
In this case the top&bottom menulines are out of sight. I cannot
see more than 15 lines. The replay progress display is also
partly invisible with 18 menulines. Maybe this should be
configurable, too.

CU

--
Stefan Huelswitt | http://home.pages.de/~nathan