[linux-dvb] many trouble no way out

Hello all!

I used vdr 072 and DVB 084 without trouble on my GA 5AX Mainboard with 1 DVB-S Card (and a CA-Module for Premiere).
As I add one Card I get somtimes crashes and many squares in the runnig picture on TV.
This Weekend (since Friday) I try to get a better System. (very long Story . . )
Now a have SuSE 7.2 with the newest CVS of DVB (this Evening) and VDR 0.84 on my Box.
The Problem:
I see many times squares on the running picture on TV (only DVD -> make insmod at N-TV)
If I start vdr I get very often messages like 'channel not synced' or a PID error, the picture gets many times black screen.

some ideas??

Thanks.