[linux-dvb] cutting/still image problems with VDR

Hi,

I've got problems jumping back and forth between cutting marks in VDR
recordings (I'm using the current CVS driver and VDR 0.84 with one (1) Rev.
2.1 card). When the playback is paused (still image), I can jump to each
cutting mark and the OSD progress bar works correctly but the image is not
being updated. Also, moving the cutting mark will not update the picture on
the screen. The image will stay frozen at the point where I paused the
replay. This makes cutting very complicated because I never know where I am
exactly ;-) Does anyone else have this problem?

Regards,
hh