[linux-dvb] Antwort: CAM problems after replay

This is a known problem. The only  workaround is reloading the driver

Stefan

"Peter Seyringer" <dvrproject@seyringer.priv.at>
Gesendet von: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org
25.07.2001 23:45

        An:     "dvb" <linux-dvb@linuxtv.org>
        Kopie:
        Thema:  [linux-dvb] CAM problems after replay

Hello!

I have a problem with my irdeto modul. After starting vdr my cam works
correct. I can switch between all channels. After i have played a recorded
film i can only watch the last coded channel. If i switch to an other
coded channel, it doesn't work. Not coded channel works well.

Peter

linux-dvb" as subject.