[linux-dvb] Antwort: CAM problems after replay

This problem is since verson 0.6 ... as the new ci handling was introduced

Stefan

Michael Moster <mm@juelich-gmbh.de>
Gesendet von: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org
28.07.2001 17:14
Bitte antworten an mm

        An:     linuxdvb <linux-dvb@linuxtv.org>
        Kopie:
        Thema:  [linux-dvb] CAM problems after replay

Am 28.07.01 15:30:30, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger
<Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de>:
>Peter Seyringer wrote:
>>
>> Hello!
>>
>> I have a problem with my irdeto modul. After starting vdr my cam works
correct. I can switch between all channels. After i have played a recorded
film i can only watch the last coded channel. If i
switch to an other coded channel, it doesn't work. Not coded channel works
well.

>I just tried to reproduce this with the current CVS driver version,
>but it always worked fine. I know I have seen this behaviour before,
>but maybe the new firmware that came out yesterday fixed this.

I can reproduce this feature every time I want since DVB 082 and VDR 072
and I use the patched DVB driver from cadsoft.de and VDR 084 with
---ONE---- DVB-s.
If you use more than ONE of them it will be works ;-) but there are
someone like Klaus who uses 3 Cards and can't reproduce it

by Michael

linux-dvb" as subject.