[linux-dvb] Progress bar doesn't update correctly

Hi,

I found that the replay progress bar does not update correctly
when jumping between marks.

Lets say S is a start-mark, E an end-mark and ^ is the current
position (the red triangle).

I'm watching a movie and have set some marks. Notice the current
position ^:

    S---E    S---E    S---E
                   ^

No I pause the replay and press 7. Display doesn't changes!!
Pressing 7 again. Display changes:

    S---E    S---E    S---E
                 ^

No I hide the progress bar and display it again:

    S---E    S---E    S---E
             ^

So, both 7-keys have been received but display doesn't changes
accordingly.

This is with vdr 0.84 / current cvs driver (todays, but version
before is same). DVB-s version 2.1

Anybody can confirm this?

--
Stefan Huelswitt