[linux-dvb] Re: CAM problems after replay

Peter Seyringer wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have a problem with my irdeto modul. After starting vdr my cam works correct. I can switch between all channels. After i have played a recorded film i can only watch the last coded channel. If i switch to an other coded channel, it doesn't work. Not coded channel works well.

I just tried to reproduce this with the current CVS driver version,
but it always worked fine. I know I have seen this behaviour before,
but maybe the new firmware that came out yesterday fixed this.

Can you please get the current CVS driver version and try it with that one?

Klaus