[linux-dvb] Re: (No subject) ÿso-8859-1?Q?[linux-dvb]_Latest_CVS_Dri ver_and_2_CI´s?

Andreas Share wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i have checked the latest with with 2 Irdeto SE CI´s (one per Card), and it seems to be work:)
> 2 recordings (from crypted channel) at the same time with my two cards, or record one an look another:)
>
> For testing i have edit the channels.conf and set some PW channels to "0" for non encrypted, and this work for me.  But now we habe a Problem if the ratio card<->CI differ (eg 3 Cards, 2 CI´s)....
>
> Klaus, could you change the field  who select the card with the CI`s to something wich we can more differ card´s with an without CI? To select for an crypted channel more than one card....?

I will modify it in a way that the channels.conf only contains the kind
of encryption (0 = FTA, 1 = BetaCrypt, 2 = VideoGuard - I wish ;-) and the
Setup will contain information which DVB card(s) implement(s) the decryption.

But that will still take a while because I want to first check out the DVD patch
by Andreas Schultz...

Klaus