[linux-dvb] Re: AW: RGB signal

Hello Manfred,

the RGB signals of the DVB-S card ar well aligned an need no
adjustments; I checked this with a professional wavform monitor.
If the voltage of the signal is to high, you need to check the
termination resistors at your tv-set. They MUST be 75 ohm for each
colour. If all seems to be ok it might be a matter of your tv-set.

Best regards

 Christoph

Manfred Schmidt-Voigt schrieb:

> hello List,
>
> is there somebody who has experience with such "some hardware" ? Any tips
> how to solve it? I think only some resistors are not enough. It should be
> something with knobs to calibrate the three RGB signals.
>
> Regards
> Manfred

"... and all the hippies work for IBM or take control ..."
Joe Jackson - Big World, 1987