[linux-dvb] IP over SATELLITE network

Hi all,

I am new to linuxtv and especially to this mailing list so please do not
hesitate to point me towards any FAQs or posting policies.

I'm trying to build a inexpensive ip over satellite network, and I have too
many questions that maybe you can answer or give me places to search.

The first one is where in America i can get a DVB-S receiver card. I want to
get IP data (received by the card) through the IPstack (I mean through
socket interface), so i guess i can live with a budget card (tell me if i'm
wrong, but the mpeg decoder is just to see video, no?).

The second one is what king of DVB-S transmit card can i use? do you know
which cards have linux drivers ??

I'll apreciate all the help

Carlos