[linux-dvb] Siemens DVB-C / Athlon 1200 / Timing-Problems?

Hello,

my Siemens DVB-C Card doesn't work. I wrote a little program which sets the
frequency and modulation parameters and then tries to get a section using
DMX_SET_FILTER with DMX_IMMEDIATE_START:

        bzero(&filter,sizeof(filter));
        filter.pid = 0x0000;
        filter.filter.filter[0] = 0x00;
        filter.filter.mask[0] = 0xFF;
        filter.timeout = 0;
        filter.flags = DMX_IMMEDIATE_START;

        rc = ioctl(dmx,DMX_SET_FILTER,&filter);

I do not receive any data. For bug-hunting I added two printks to dmxdev.c:

                /* if no feed found, try to allocate new one */
                if (!*secfeed) {
                        printk(KERN_DEBUG "wojo: no old secfeed found\n");
                        ret=dmxdev->demux->
                                allocate_section_feed(dmxdev->demux,

                else
                        DmxDevFeedStop(dmxdevfilter);

                printk(KERN_DEBUG "wojo: old feed found\n");

Does anyone have an idea regarding this problem?

Thnx
 Wolfram