From: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org
[mailto:linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org]On Behalf Of mocm@convergence.de
Sent: zaterdag 3 november 2001 0:44
To: a@b.nospam
Subject: [linux-dvb] scantv not working

Ton van Baalen writes:
 > Hi all,
 >
 > When I try to search channels for xawtv with scantv as follows:

The DVB card is not a TV tuner card. You need to use the DVB API for
tuning because it is not as trivial as setting a frequency.
You can use tuxzap from the driver package or vdr for tuning channels.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de
mocm@convergence.de                    http://www.convergence.de