[linux-dvb] ntuxzap & etc.

Hi all !

I have successfully configured DVB-S satellite card, and I'm using
EON Internet-over-satellite. Well, everything is working OK, but I
have a small problem. Utility used to set up the card for a particular
transponder, tuxzap / ntuxzap, cannot be run from a shell script
with a switch and set up the card successfully.

Any utility that can do that from a shell script ?
Please, help !!! ;)

--

| Pozdrav / Best Wishes,     dsimic@urc.bl.ac.yu  | LL   The Choice of       |