[linux-dvb] Re: L64781 Frontend basically works, testers wanted

I have been using today's CVS.  I'm also using my own programs to perform the
tuning.  This reports that the tuning succeeds.

A few weeks ago, I looked into driver in detail.  When I set a filter, the
driver receives vpeirq and fidbirq signals.  However, the contents of the
transfer buffer (i.e. mem[0]) is always zero.

I have tested the tuning of the driver extensively, and have no problems
tuning to channels (getting value 0x7f in register 0x32).  I have also been
monitoring the csi_average register (0x33) and have been getting values
around 0x35 - which I believe should be good enough to receive a perfect
transport stream.  I also have a Nokia DVB-T receiver, and this works without
problems using the same aerial connection.

Any ideas?

If anyone else is interested in testing, you may like to look at my dvb-t
information page at http://www.linuxstb.org/dvb-t/  This contains the
detailed tuning information for DVB-T in several countries.

Dave.