[linux-dvb] Re: DVB stream to DivX HOWTO

Hi,

> I have the same problem exactly. Please, any ideas? any suggestions? (Sorrt
> for mi spoken) Thank you's in advance,

what about MEncoder, from MPlayer CVS (www.mplayerhq.hu) ?
It converts any mpeg/avi/asf/mov/vivo to divx+vbrmp3 avi files.
tested with .vdr files and it worked. should work with any ps/pes/es stream.
i'll add TS support soon, so you don't have to ts2ps first.

> Daniel

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
mailto:arpi@thot.banki.hu