[linux-dvb] How to convert AC3 from VOB files to TS

Hi all
    i am working for convert VOB files to MPEG TS. i can convert the video data correctly.
but when i add the AC-3 data after the DVB standard. i can not play back.every time the player
trying to download decoder and failed finally.

    the dvb standards(TR101 154 TR101 211 and EN300 468) said one can add AC-3 to transport
stream by adding correctly stream_id, stream_type and AC-3 descriptor. i have done all of
this. the player can play back the vob files correctly. I means that the player support dolby
audio, right? then why after convert the player does not work?

    does anyone have done the same kind of work? i have waste so many times on the work. if you have some good idea, tell me soon.

Sun Haitao