[linux-dvb] dvbd2 and dvbd2 from dvbrouter package

 As I have tried to use dvbd2 with 0.8.2 drivers and got to the
following results :

(as found at linuxtv.org)
- package dvbd2:
dvbd works fine

- package dvbrouter
dvbd does not work.
system logs contain : ioctl VIDIOCSFRONTEND: unknown error 515
I have never been able to make this dvbd work.

Differences between the two packages are simply cosmetic in dvbd.c, but
in the header includes dvb_v4l.h and videodev.h which are distributed
separately with dvbd (don't understand why they aren't included from the
driver tree...) are significant, even heavy.

However, EON and fazzt work with the patched mrouted and dvbd from dvb2
package, not dvbrouter package!

I know there is dvbd3 out, but I am curios how come.

--
ing. Andrei Boros
mailto:andrei@srr.ro / +40-1-303-1865