[linux-dvb] Live (webcast) Streaming idea + Re: Live Streaming

not sure what you mean exactly but If you just want to watch/decode the dvb
stream on a remote PC you should try DVBStream.

http://www.linuxstb.org/

Personnaly I try to use the DVB output stream and encode it live to real/asf
(webcast format) but i've not found a good way to do that yet..
I have some problems to get the DVBStream from the card and then to redirect
it to a decoder/encoder combo software...
If anyone has an idea I could use some help ;)

.Nx7
..EbaT