[linux-dvb] Opensky video channels

 When I received the registration information for OpenSky, I got a zip
with a text FAQ and some wierd looking files.
 I determined that they are some kind of starup files for M$ Media
player to receive via multicast these video channels.

 They specify some PID's for these video channels on the same
transponder : 2002, 2003, 2004 if I remember correctly.
 I've tried to stream these PID's with dvbstream, but the windows player
recognizes nothing.
 Then I configured some more filters for dvbd, in addition to those
needed for internet browsing.
filter_2 2002
filter_3 2003
filter_4 2004

Nothing happened. Media player saw nothing. I expcted this at this
stage.
Then I started mrouted with the same config file that is used for EON
fazzt. (only dvb related setting being "dvbauto on")
Again, I tried Media player. Nothing.

Anybody has any ideas regarding this ?

Thank you.

--