[linux-dvb] AW: OT: DVD-Recording under linux

Hi !

I am using the DVR-A03 on Windos with cdrdao.
Except some special stuff recording works fine, so also cdrdao with linux
should work, right ??
Not everything is working but the common stuff does.
( i wrote some data CD's and some VCD's - SVCD's, i did not try to write
DVD's with cdrdao )

Hope that helps...

Nils