[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge DVB-T

On Friday 16 November 2001 00:12, you wrote:
> THanks Dave,
>
> How did you get the vpid and apid values?
>
> cheers,
>
> bradley

I ran the Windoze application which was bundled with the card. After
selecting the transmitter for my area the program built up a list of
programmes on the various multiplexes. After exiting the program there was a
file "Digital TV.xls" in the Program Files/HAUPPAUGE/WinTV NOVA-t PCI
directory which gives (in tab-delimited, not excel spreadsheet format) the TV
channel number and the PIDs. The only thing missing was the frequency offset
value for each channel (probably only needed in the UK) which I got from the
transmission authority's website.

Dave