[linux-dvb] Re: ffmpeg audio

Hi,

> jonas meyer writes:
>  >
>  > grabbing from /dev/dsp doesn't work yet for me.is there a device that i can
>  > grab audio from the dvb card?
>  >
> No, you have to physically connect your DVB card to your soundcard and
> set the line in (or where ever the DVB card is plugged in) as
> recording source. Use an application like aumix or xmix. I also forgot
> to do that at first.

I think it's possible to grab mpeg audio from the DVB card while grabbing
uncompressed images via v4l interface. I didn't tried yet, but I'll try and
add this feature to mencoder. maybe there will be a-v sync problems :(

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
mailto:arpi@thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu