[linux-dvb] AW: Re: Call for help on CI problems

> You might want to take a look at MultiDec, a Windows DVB program.
> The DVB part is based on the Linux driver and has CI support. It should
> be not so hard to "backport" the CI handling to the Linux driver.
> The source code is available at http://www.bispingweb.de/multidec/

I've taken a quick look at the source. I think it's quite promising.
It uses the original Firmware in version 24. So there should be no legal
Problems in using this Firmware for a new/modified linux driver.

Anybody out there willing and able to write a new driver or modify the
existing one, so it works with this firmware ?

(Perhaps i will try to to some basic experiments with this firmware based on
the convergence driver in the next days (try to load this firmware in the
card and do some basic operations), but i dont think i will have the time to
write a new driver...)