[linux-dvb] AW: Re: using ffmpeg on /dev/video

Uh - right. /dev/video has nothing to do with the PCI interface.

And the more I think about it, the PCI interface should be fast enough anyway,
because otherwise the TV could not come to the video card fast enough
(thinking of a PCI video card at least).

I have researched: Mail from 17.07.2001 20:34 :
> But as far as I read it here, the DVB-s hardware is not fast enough to
> play a "I-frames only stream" at 25 fps.

O.k. - all my own stupid faults ...

Sorry,
  Thomas