[linux-dvb] Re: Antwort: Re: remote control with rev 1.3??

Hello Stefan,

I want to find out, why the original remote doesn't work, but yours from loewe does.
What model is your loewe remote?
Are you willing to make a lirc.conf for it and post it?
This could help to understand, why one is working and the other isn't.

Jörg