[linux-dvb] getting unmodified TS stream?

Hi,

sorry for this (maybe) FAQ, but I cannot access the archives at the
moment...
I studied the dvbapi to find out if I can get the unmodified TS from
the frontend, but did not really find an answer. Is there anybody
able and willing to give a short answer wether this is possible or not? :)

I am tempted to think this must be possible because it is simply
"doing nothing" for the demux, but then again, maybe some people don't
want that to be possible.

Thanks,
Wolfgang