[linux-dvb] mail header rewriting

This is to the list owner. (I think, both vdr and linux-dvb are involved)

high!

I noticed that recently mail headers are more rewritten than before.
(thanks, finally we got rid of multiple `Sender:' lines in the header)

But it seems that there is rewritten too much:

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, frankta wrote:

                              ^^^^
this definitely should be

                              ^^^^^^

F> SGksDQogICAgV2hhdCdzIHRoZSByZXN1bHQgeW91IHRyaWVkIHRoZSBmaXJtd2FyZSB3aXRoIGNv
F> bnZlcmdlbmNlIGRyaXZlcj8NCiAgICBJZiBwb3NzaWJsZSAsSSB3aWxsICJiYWNrcG9ydCIgIHRo

I looked through frankta's last few mails. they all were sent in base64
encoding, so this is why I suppose that the header was rewritten.

c ya
        Sergei

         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de