[linux-dvb] mrouted configuration info

Hi,

Can somebody provide me the specifications of his 'working' mrouted
configuration. I'm running kernel 2.4.7-2 (Red Hat 7.2 Roswell) with
siemens_dvb-0.9.3.

I'm receiving the multicast packets on my dvb0_0 interface (tcpdump -i
dvb0_0 shows them) and I want to mroute them via the eth0 interface to
machines behind my dvb receiver machine.

- which mrouted version + patch should be used?
- which entries should be configured in mrouted.conf?
- for which multicast address? (ifconfig -a dvb0_0)
- other important settings?

Thank you

Paul Adriaenssens