[linux-dvb] mpegtools in v0.9x

Hello,

I use trancode with pes2aud_es and pes2vid_es to create divx files from
my vdr recordings. This works pretty fine. I use the mplex tool to get
the audio/video delay to sync this avi. My problem is that the old
version (0.8.2) works fine with all recordings (0.8.2 and 0.9x), but the
new version of mplex can't determine the a/v delay value. It always
gets useless values, which seems to be an result from overrun of an
integer variable.  Is this a know issue? Is there an easier way to get
the delay?

matthias