[linux-dvb] DVB-T

I am looking for a supplier of the Technotrend DVB-T card.

We need 5 cards for an IP experiment, and this is becoming very urgent.
I placed an order with Technotrend one month ago, and they told me
today that they were currently out of stock for the TT-DVB-T PCI 1.6/TT

Does anyone knows a supplier in Germany or UK, for this card or any
DVB-T card that would work with the current driver.
The only feature I need is to get the mpe. Even mpeg2 transport
packets would be fine.

Thanks a lot,
Patrick.
--