[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T

Patrick,

Assuming you don't need a CAM, you can use the Hauppauge WinTV NOVA-t.  These
are the same as the TechnoTrends budget cards.

These are widely available in the UK - e.g. Dabs Computers at
http://www.dabs.com.  I am currently using one with the Linux driver, and you
can read the entire raw transport stream from it.

Dave.