[linux-dvb] DVBtune 0.1 (with XML) released

Helo,

Motivated by this afternoon's discussions, I've spent an hour tidying up my
dvbtune application and associated xml2vdr utility.  They can be downloaded
from:

http://www.linuxstb.org

Main features:

1) command-line DVB-S tuning.  e.g.

dvbtune -f 12324 -p v -s 27500 -v 410 -a 411 -t 412

2) DVB-T support (e.g. dvbtune -f 481833) - UK only.

3) Ability to dump the DVB Service Information to an XML file.

4) A shell script to scan all the transponders on Astra 19, and a utility to
convert the dumped XML file to VDR format.  i.e. a channel scanning system.

The XML format is still very experimental, but I am happy with the basic
structure.

Regards,

Dave.