[linux-dvb] Re: Website down ?

pguiral@free.fr writes:

> > Is the website down ?
> This morning too, there's something wrong with the web site.
> But I can access.

We have been moving the server, and it seems not everything went
smoothly. All problems I know of have been fixed, so if something
doesn't work, please notify me.

We will probably have some more short outages in the order of a
reboot, it seems tricky these days to find a Linux kernel that's
actually stable under load.

Andreas

--
"In my eyes it is never a crime to steal knowledge. It is a good
theft. The pirate of knowledge is a good pirate."