[linux-dvb] IR-Receiver (was Re: A LOT of newbie questions)

Hi,

I can tell another way to do it the cheap way ;-)

Using the idea of J=F6rg Riechardt (J.Riechardt@gmx.de) for
an IR-reciver with the DVB-S card as mentioned on
Hennings page http://www.linuxdvb.tv/documentation/index.html.
This is a very easy circuit to use the internal IR-Receiver of
the card.

It really works fine for me (e.g. with vdr)!

I had difficulties in getting the BSS98, but found=20
the BS170 as an equal one.

BTW: I tried to do a "nicer" drawing of the circuit with the
"eagle" SW, but I didn't find a library with the TSOP IR-receiver...

Greetings

J=F6rg Eilers

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----