[vdr] Re: [linux-dvb] Re: Tuning problem with DVB-C and latest drivers

Hello Ralph,

I don't know WHEN you made those changes.
According to Uwe (didn't check that), the change should have taken place
between October 14 and 16.
Nevertheless until your vacation VDR and DTV were able to tune to tv
channels correctly on my Cable DVB Card.
Something must have changed, as with new drivers the picture disappears as
soon as I start VDR (or DTV).
Audio is ok. I connected the TV Set via the DVB-C's SCART plug and have set
the TV to RGB.
Switching to S-VHS or FBAS doesn't help.
Please don't make us "cable guys" stick to a 2001-10 driver forever ;-)

Yours
Stephan.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index