[linux-dvb] checking for data in live mode

Hi,

the stability of the DVB driver has been improved a lot recently, but after
an EPG scan, the screen will still often be black (I've got a Rev. 2.1
card). I can switch channels and see the channel info but there is no sound
and picture. VDR will restart in this case when recording but not in live
viewing mode. Could this be changed so that VDR will look for data in live
mode, too? The probem occurs only during EPG scans so it would probably be
sufficient to check for data during this period.

Regards,
hh