[linux-dvb] Re: rtp windows clients?

At 00:48 06.12.2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi, which windows clients can decode the rtp stream coming from
>dvb-stream? And which maybe compatible with a little bit of working around?
>
>Thanks a lot

Some weeks ago, I started an own project for DVBVideoLAN and now it's in
beta status.
It's based on dvbstream on the server-side and the client runs on Win2k/XP
(no other versions of windows tested). To do this, I wrote a DirectShow
source filter which accepts the rtp packets, sorts them etc and passes them
through to an mpeg2demuxer.

If someone is interested, i can put the actual version on the web.

Greetings,
Markus