[linux-dvb] is interrupt sharing possible?

hello list
my box is really stuffed with lots of peripherals.now my problem is that my
dvb card shared it's irq with one of my nics and it seems that was the reason
why my system keeped hanging. are there chances that i can put another pci
card to the slot that the nic was in and still leave my dvb working?if not
should i be able to change some bios settings to activate another interrupt
for the dvb?i'm having pnpos set to yes and let most ressource handling be
done by linux.i'm using kernel-2.4.16 with devfs(and some patches)so i guess
there are lots of possible reasons why it doesn'T work.i'm happy for every
hint.
greets Jonas