[linux-dvb] Re: WinTV Nova: Drivers working, but no Video

Interestingly I too have had the same problem with attempting to cat
/dev/ost/dvr on  wintv nova t, wintv dvb and nova s.

Most recently I had limited success tuning with tzap and then using
dvbstream to read the stream successfully. However cat'ing still dosent
work.

-Bradley