[linux-dvb] DVB-S + DVB-T don't work???

Hello,

Has anybody tried to put on his/her LinuxBox DVB-S cards together with DVB-T cards?
I have tried this out, but my problem is that I cannot detect properly which card is of what type. I have installed 3 DVB-S cards and 1 DVB-T card, and with:

    ioctl(frontend_descriptor, FE_GET_INFO, &fe_info);
    switch(fe_info.hwType)
    {
        case FE_QPSK:
            break;
        case FE_OFDM:
            break;
        case FE_QAM:
            break;
    }

I get for all the cards the value FE_QPSK in the "fe_info.hwType" field.
Has anybody encountered the same problem?

Does there axist any toy with wich one can detect the proper freqs, polarizations, pids, fecs, symbol rates, etc for a give satellite? (like a kind of channel-searching)

Thanks,

Aurelian