[linux-dvb] Re: Convert VDR/DVB Recording with FFMPEG

I´m able now to convert a movie with ffmpeg by de/remultiplexing
the stream.
Now ffmpeg is able to read the stream correct.

But - i should have to know it - the output-Stream (mpeg1 with VCD-Specification) don´t run
smooth on my Hardware Player (also not on the WINDOWS-Media-Player - wich usualy
can play Mpeg1 Files well) if i playback the movie with mplayer it look´s ok...

I´m sure that there is still something wrong in the outpt-Stream because vcdimager
isn´t able to open the MPEG1 Stream for converting to a VCD image.

So - if anyone have a aditional idea - or a other Transcoding_programm like
ffmpeg wich is able to open such MPEG2 streams - please mail me !

PS: I´m able now to open the remultiplexed stream with the WINDOS-Tool Flask-Mpeg
and if i make a VCD(MPEG1) movie with this dam WIN-Programm i can watch it on my
Hardware-Player and it  looks great !