[linux-dvb] Re: Can't compile dvbtune : lots of undeclared objects

In article <4b01181ae7fruit@ukgateway.net>,
   fruit <fruit@ukgateway.net> wrote:
> In article <5.1.0.14.1.20020130113740.009e2ec0@mail-host.pcmsgroup.com>,
>    JohnW <John.Williams@pcmsdatafit.co.uk> wrote:

[Snip]

> > Looks like a driver version problem. The tuning API has changed since
> > the 0.9.3 version. You will need the latest CVS version.

> I'm seeing exactly the same errors both last night after an update and
> tonight from a newly installed update :-\

> BTW couldn't get tuxzap to build with motv running. Is this a known
> issue?

I think I've solved this now. I'm running Suse which had an older version
of /usr/include/ost/

Hopefully I can try it all on an external aerial once I've got an
extension coax later this w/e.

Then to find if there are any issues running Nova-t on a box with two
other TV cards :-\

Andy