[linux-dvb] Siemens DVB-C pin assignement of 26 pin connector

Hello to everyone who mey be interested
here it comes: The pin assignments of the 26-pin connector
on the SIEMENS DVB PCI-CABLE TV-CARD (may ascii-art help me):

(If you have difficulties to see anything try Courier New or equiv.)

Here is your SIEMENS DVB PCI-CABLE TV-CARD:

     --- __________________________________________________________________
        |                                       1..                        |
        |                                        ::                        |
        |                                        ::                        |
        |                                        :.                        |
        |                                        ::                        |
        |                                        ::                        |
        |                                        ::                        |
        |                                          26                      |
        |__________________________________________________________________|
        |          |______________||_____|

We have this lovely 26 pin connector with pin 12 missing (actually the
numbering is arbitrary and may not be identical to whatever might be on the
PCB itself)
The pin are as following:

     SCART  8   1  2  GND
digital audio   3  4  TV audio R out
    Y/C out 4   5  6  TV audio L out
          GND   7  8  GND
    Y/C out 3   9 10  video out
          GND  11     N/C
     SCART 16  13 14  SCART  7
          GND  15 16  GND
     SCART 20  17 18  SCART 15
          GND  19 20  GND
     SCART 11  21 22  Y/C in 3
          GND  23 24  GND
     Y/C in 4  25 26  video in

Now, the SCART ist a male connector numbered like this:

        -------------------------------
       / 19 17 15 13 11  9  7  5  3  1 |
      / 20 18 16 14 12 10  8  6  4  2  |
      ---------------------------------

The Y/C are female mini-DIN connectors and look like this:
       ______
      / 4  3 \
     /        \
     |2  __  1|
     \  |__|  /
      \______/

The wires on the 26-pin connector are color coded.
For whom it may concern:

brown   1 & 14
blue    3 & 17
red     4 & 18
purple  5 & 22
grey    6 & 21
orange  9 & 25
yellow 10 & 26
black  13 and of course the GND pins (i.e. 2,7,8,11,15,16,19,20,23&24).

happy soldering,
Christian.