[linux-dvb] Re: driver 0.9.4, network activator and OpenSky

Hi,

I have compiled 0.8.2 vith patch-8, modprobe dvb loads the modules, i get no errors.
I compiled dvbd 3a, and when I run it, it just (I hope) does his job, and ends, not like
dvbd2  and dvbd3 whitch were displaying sync and other parameters.

Is this correct behavior of dvbd3a?

Best regards
    Milan Kecman