[linux-dvb] Re: driver 0.9.4, network activator and OpenSky

Hi!

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Milan Kecman wrote:
> I have compiled 0.8.2 vith patch-8, modprobe dvb loads the modules, i get no errors.
> I compiled dvbd 3a, and when I run it, it just (I hope) does his job, and ends, not like
> dvbd2  and dvbd3 whitch were displaying sync and other parameters.
>
> Is this correct behavior of dvbd3a?

No, started without any options it should continuously display the
frontend status parameters. For a premature finishing - after
configuration settings have been established - an extra option is needed.

Did you look at your syslog file? Are there useful infos? Does tcpdump
report incoming packets?

Work is in progress for a new revision of dvb3a which shows important
startup messages directly at the command line prompt. Plus a "profile"
feature that allows a selection among several preset transponders.

Bye,
     Rolf