[linux-dvb] Multicast support and drivers rel. 0.9.x

Hi all,
    can anyone tell me if there is any way to get multicast traffic with
driver 0.9.x (maybe using dvb_network_activator or other utilities)?

My interest is mainly directed to the possibility of streaming multicast
traffic over a LAN using latest  drivers.
I'm currently doing that using driver 0.8.2, dvbd and mrouted and TT
DVBsat PCI adapter; I tried a TT Budget board for the same stuff, but
I'm not able to make it work with driver 0.8.2, so I had to switch to
driver 0.9.4 in order to get (at least) unicast traffic.

I also have an additional question: does anyone know what is the maximum
number (and bandwidth) of the PIDs that can be received using a DVB adapter?
What I see is that if I set more than a couple of PIDs in the filters
section of dvbd.conf I get no more data.

I'm doing all these tests using OpenSky.

Thanks,
    Attilio