[linux-dvb] Re : Linux DVB Aston Seca 1.05 Module support

Hello Arno,

I am using this shell script :

=====================================
#/bin/bash
#
cd /home/dvb/DVB/driver
rmmod dvb
make insmod
sleep 5
#
#
tail -8 /var/log/messages | grep ASTON > /dev/null
ret=$?
while [ $ret -ne 0 ] ; do
 rmmod dvb
 insmod dvb.o init_chan=2 pids_off=0
 sleep 15
#/home/dvb/bin/szap 'C+'
 tail -8 /var/log/messages | grep ASTON > /dev/null
 ret=$?
done
#

And it works very well ; sometimes it needs some minutes before i have
ASTON in log file.

Patrick.