[vdr] video output Rev 2.1 - questions to Rev 1.3

Hi,

I had my Hauppauge WinTV DVB-S Rev 2.1 working for half a year now. Last
friday I built a new cinch-video cable (75 Ohm, 7m). Afterwards the quality of my
picture was very bad (it seems like a strong blue and red but hardly any
green). I switched back to my old cable but the problems were not gone.
Someone who had similar problems? Any ideas?

If there is no way to fix the card - I found some Rev 1.3. Is it possible
to build a S-VHS output to every Rev 1.3 card? Is the AC3 patch also
working for Rev 1.3 cards?

Thanks in advance,

   Gernot Weber

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash

Home | Main Index | Thread Index